Town Hall & Gazebo Rental
Note: *We do not rent out tables or chairs outside of the Townhall.*
Rental Rates: $125.00 (Parties, Birthdays, Weddings, Showers) (Check or money orders are accepted)
- Deposit: A separate check for $100.00 made payable to Lafayette Township is required by all those wishing to rent the Town Hall. After your event, the Hall will be checked and if everything is fine, your deposit can be returned.
Community (Non-Profit) Activities: No charge (Scouting groups, Baseball, Homeowners Associations, and any other groups authorized by the Trustees)
- Maximum usage of 1 time per month for FREE, after that full price.
Group Meetings: $125.00 per scheduled meeting. (Unions, Clubs for Profit) As Approved by the Board of Trustees.
Non-Lafayette Community Groups and non-Lafayette community nonprofits will be charged $300.00
The Township Hall is a non-smoking facility. We do not supply any dinnerware, food service, towels or linens. The Hall is expected to be left clean, swept and free of all garbage.
**To reserve a date to rent the Town Hall, a rental contract must be completed and signed and the applicable security deposit paid and a deposit paid before any Door keycode will be exchanged. We are unable to hold your date(s) without a completed contract and deposit.
Return of Deposit is based upon the condition and cleanliness of the Township Hall after a Township representative has viewed the hall.
- ADA Accessible
- Air conditioned
- Handicap parking available
- Paved Parking in the parking lot
- Folding tables
- Folding chairs
- Family Celebrations
- Funeral Memorials/Celebration of Life
- Parties: Anniversary/Birthday/Graduation
- Showers: Baby/Wedding
- Township Polling Location
For more information please contact the Township Administrative Assistant at 330-725-6515, ext. 9.
Forms to review regarding usage of the Town Hall